Friday, October 5, 2012

My New Camera: Panasonic Lumix GF3

A couple of weeks ago I decided that the point and shoot camera that my wife had didn't quite suit my photo taking needs. I knew I wasn't quite ready or willing to slap a wad of cash down for a high end dslr but I did want something that had much better image quality and some manual controls. I've read quite a bit about micro 4/3rds cameras and after watching a few episodes of DigitalRev TV I decided to get the Panasonic Lumix GF3. I've had the camera for a few weeks now and I've been experimenting with the settings and looking for good shots. Please don't judge the quality of the camera solely on my shots, I've still got a lot to learn. If you have any suggestions please comment below. I will post some more pictures from time to time.





If anyone is interested, this is the video that helped me make my final decision on the Panasonic Lumix GF3. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment